Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2019

All about me

Kiaora, my name is Lynn and I am 9 years old and I am a year 5. I go to Glenbrae School and my teacher/aide is Miss Smith and Miss Maruariki. They teach us stuff like swimming lessons, practice and learning how to look after a chromebook/netbook. We do some reading and writing in class, which I like. My favourite colours are dark colours like purple and green. I have a baby brother and a mum and dad and a big sister. My culture is half tongan, italian and maori. My favourite food is a restaurant with free stuff for kids, not grown ups. My birthday is 23rd of December and I am good at researching about animals and plants.  I hope you enjoy my blog.



2 comments:

  1. well done lynn from dad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i am someone from kaikohe west school and you are like some of my class mate

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.